Estimated Cost of Attendance:
Estimated Cost of Attendance lists the average resident and nonresident expenses you are likely to incur during the 2014-2015 academic year (fall and spring semesters) at The University of Arizona. The non-tuition figures were derived from surveys conducted among students in these two different living situations. A commuter student is someone who attends The University of Arizona while residing in his/her parents' home.
Arizona Resident Graduate (per academic year):
Non-Resident of Arizona Graduate (per academic year):
Several necessary student expenditures are not included in the above figures. These include:
- Local room and board expenses in Tucson. Staff support will be available, however, to help find housing and transition people to local Tucson life and economy;
- Health insurance
- Travel to Arizona from places outside the state or the country;
- Expenses related to processing visas or other necessary activities; and
- Travel and living expenses related to the summer field practicum experience.
- Tuition is subject to change at any time. This is an estimate based on averages.
- Some courses may have additional course fees or course related expenses. Refer to the Schedule of Classes for details.
- Residents and Nonresidents are charged tuition at the same rate for Summer Sessions.
- The University of Arizona reserves the right to change the fees, policies, procedures, rules, regulations, requirements for graduation, course offerings and any other contents of this web site at any time.
- "Tuition" includes registration fee, technology/library fee, Arizona Student Association fee, Recreation Center Bond Retirement fee, Arizona Financial Aid Trust fee, KAMP fee and Campus Recreation Program fee. Dollar amounts have been rounded up for presentation purposes.
Exact costs may vary and may be more for international and out-of-state students.
Please use the tuition calculator found here.
Regents Approve UA Tuition Plan
(May 4, 2015) -- See the full article here