Graduate Program and Forms
Graduate Student Training and Workshops
Teaching Assistant (TA) Training and Workshops
- TATO (online training modules) (Link to OIA to register)
- Workshops currently being offered through Office of Instruction and Assessment (OIA)
- Other OIA Resources
SBS Research Institute (SBSRI) Workshops on Grants, IRB
Responsible Conduct of Research Education and Training: Please complete prior to your award start date. If you have already done this training, it is good for 4 years. When you complete the training, please print the completion report and send Adriana Kelly a copy. This training is mandatory for grad students.
- RCR training with links to registration and workshops
Conflict of Interest Training: This is completed through D2L and there is an instruction link on this page. Training is required every four years. The one hour video session, the diagram for investigator requirements for COI and the workshop presentation are all on this page
- COI Policy
- Investigator Requirements
- COI Forms: The financial disclosure forms need to be completed annually.
Other Useful Links
Spatial Analysis Lab (SAL) hours.
|long term travel worksheet.xls||25.5 KB|
|RCR CITI training.pdf||367.4 KB|
|Investigator COI in Research - Interim Policy 2012-08-24 minor edits.pdf||97.16 KB|
|Diagram of Investigator requirements revised 2012-08-30.pdf||144.36 KB|