Please join the School of Geography and Development this Friday, October 20th for a special forum on Dismantling White Supremacy in Our Classrooms and Communities.
This week's SGD Colloquium will be conducted as a hybrid panel/moderated forum. After an initial conversation with our invited speakers, members of our student body, faculty, and community are welcome share ideas about how to better support equity and diversity in Tucson through maintaining engaged and safe learning spaces on campus.
- Nura Dualeh, Director, National Student Exchange and Director, Undergraduate Research & Graduate Preparation Programs
- Stefano Bloch, School of Geography and Development
- Michael Kotutwa, Johnson School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Yesenia Andrade, She/Her & They/Them - LGBTQ+ Resource Center
- Sherard Robins, He/Him Assistant Dean of Students, Equity & Student Engagement